Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Sad Sad Wednesday


So I listened to the song he told me to listen to like a week ago, 'Come back to me' by David Cook.... And I cried... i cried once during this whole ordeal and that was like for 2 sec... but I cried, and it hurt and it was painful, and the tears kept coming... Because im so sorry.. im so sorry for all the stupid shit that I have done, the horrible things I have said and thought. I know why I had to do what I did, but im sorry for being such an idiot and not realizing it a lot sooner... and hurting him so much...
Yes im still going to wait till arcade, because I know there is still parts of me that aren't right and I need to find out how to fix them.
But i think i know the answer in my heart, and im an idiot for not knowing it sooner...

Im sorry....
My ring is still the right way... close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment