Friday, July 24, 2009

GAHHH


So lets see if this actually works. Been trying to post and nothing seems to work, gah.
But anyways, I have been troubled as ever, you know i try and look at the world as if there is a grand plan and a greater design. If there are signed out there, steering me the way that i go. But for gods sake can't a sign be clear!? All of this stuff in my mind has just been so confusing. Ya' know i see the obvious plan, the plan that is safe and yeah it might have some bumps but its a very safe road that I know I will be happy taking.
But then I get to see another road, a road that has wonderful scenery, but as i look down the road I see pot holes, construction vehicles and and other type of thing to make that road difficult. But what is life without those sort of obstacles. I want to be happy, but I just don't know what will make me happy. I know at my age I shouldn't have life figured out, and I don't want to. But for the longest time I always had my life perfectly planned out, knew every move, knew the consequences and positive outcomes of everything, figured it out before I did anything, but I don't want to think, i just want to do what first comes to my mind, not having a plan and just be a teenager for once. I just got my license, and had a car for one day. I drove to the doctors, to the pharmacy, and to a friends house. It was great, having the freedom of being able to do things when I wanted. But of coarse the car broke down on my way home... my car of one day, died. Is that a sign that I was talking about that I just shouldn't be free yet. For the longest time that's all I have wanted. That was part of the plan, to be free. And now?...
I keep putting other peoples needs in front of mine and I need to stop doing that. I try and look in the mirror every day, but I just can't, because i don't like what i see. Its not my weight or something that everyone else can see... its like i look at myself and I can see my insides and how screwed up they are... How much in pain I am for everything that i have put that certain person through, and myself through. I don't want to hurt him anymore... and I don't know what that entails... to make everything better. I just don't know what to do...
Writing my feelings down is so hard for me to do, I always seem like I can't get them down because I can't type, or i just loose track half way through whatever I'm writing and it just makes no sense... But i have been needing to write things down for a while and just vent a little... every day its new feelings and new ideas that pop into my head.... what wonderful, crazy, ridiculous, stupid thought might come into my head tomorrow? who the hell knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment